Ke Temp. and Humidity Sensor
This module is a nice Temperature and Humidity Sensor with I2C interface. It has high accuracy and long-term stability. Detecting the ambient temperature and humidity becomes so easily with this module….
1000 in stock
- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
This module is a nice Temperature and Humidity Sensor with I2C interface. It has high accuracy and long-term stability. Detecting the ambient temperature and humidity becomes so easily with this module.
The sensor is a monolithic CMOS IC integrating humidity and temperature sensor elements, an analog-to-digital converter, signal processing, calibration data, and an I2C Interface. The patented use of industry-standard, low-K polymeric dielectrics for sensing humidity enables the construction of low-power, monolithic CMOS Sensor ICs with low drift and hysteresis, and excellent long-term stability.
The sensor chips are factory-calibrated and the calibration data is stored in the on-chip non-volatile memory. This ensures that the sensors are fully interchangeable, with no recalibration or software changes required.
The Si7021 offers an accurate, low-power, factory-calibrated digital solution ideal for measuring humidity, dew-point, and temperature, in applications ranging from HVAC/R and asset tracking to industrial and consumer platforms.
- Precision Relative Humidity Sensor: ± 3% RH (max), 0–80% RH
- High Accuracy Temperature Sensor: ±0.4 °C (max), –10 to 85 °C
- 0 to 100% RH operating range
- Up to –40 to +125 °C operating range
- Wide operating voltage: (1.9 to 3.6 V)
- Low Power Consumption: 150 μA active current, 60 nA standby current
- I2C Interface
- Integrated on-chip heater
- Excellent long-term stability
- Power Supply: 1.9 – 3.6V (recommend 3.3V)
- Operating Temperature: -40 – 85℃
- Temperature Conversion Time: 7ms
- Humidity Conversion Time: 17ms (RH measurement will automatically initiate a temperature measurement)
|Dimensions||21 x 21 x 5.0 mm|