Ke Sound Detector
KeKe Smart now has two sound sensors, one is LMV324 with 3 outputs, another one is this sensor with one output but use a special low-noise amplifier MAX4466 in an ultra-small 5-pin SC70 package….
1000 in stock
- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
KeKe Smart now has two sound sensors, one is LMV324 with 3 outputs, another one is this sensor with one output but use a special low-noise amplifier MAX4466 in an ultra-small 5-pin SC70 package. MAX4466 is micropower op amps optimized for use as microphone preamplifiers. They pro- vide the ideal combination of an optimized gain bandwidth product vs. supply current, and low voltage operation in ultra-small packages.
The features of MAX4466:
- Versions with 5nA Complete Shutdown Available (MAX4467/MAX4468)
- Excellent Power-Supply Rejection Ratio: 112dB
- Excellent Common-Mode Rejection Ratio: 126dB
- High AVOL: 125dB (RL = 100kΩ)
- Rail-to-Rail Outputs
The MIC on this module is also MIC9745 electret microphone. Also with a SMD adjustable resistor on board, you can adjust the gain easily.
- Tiny board specially for wearables.
- Use special micropower op amps optimized amplifier MAX4466.
- Adjustable gains.
- Use standard Ke Connector and Ke Cable, tiny and easy-to-use
- Supply voltage at +2.4V to +5.5V
- Low 24μA Quiescent Supply Current
- Operating Temperature Range: -40°C to +85°C
- Storage Temperature Range: -65°C to +150°C
|Dimensions||26 x 26 x 9.0 mm|