Ke Pixel Stick
Ke Pixel Stick has 6 5050 WS2812B pixel LED surface mounted on a small PCB stick. It has 2 connectors on the back, it’s chainable design, one connector is for data in and another one is for data out…
1000 in stock
- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
Ke Pixel Stick has 6 5050 WS2812B pixel LED surface mounted on a small PCB stick. It has 2 connectors on the back, it’s chainable design, one connector is for data in and another one is for data out.
Connect the data out port to the data in port on another stick, you can chain dozens of Ke Pixel Sticks together. You can even make a flexible LED matrix in this way. There are 4 sewtab pins on each stick, they are DI, VCC, GND and DO, you can chain the sticks together with conductive thread through these pins.
The WS2812B is GRB LED integrated with control IC. So it is addressable, you can control each LED by code. The LED use one single-wire control protocol, after the pixel power-on reset, the DIN Port receives data from controller, the first pixel collects initial 24bit data then sent to the internal data latch, the other data which is reshaped by the internal IC circuit and is sent to the next cascade pixel through the DO port.
The data bitstream order is GRB. The LED has low driving voltage, high brightness and large scattering angle, it is environmental protective and energy-saving.
- Standard Ke Connector Port, it is compact and easy-to-use.
- Chainable design
- Intelligent reverse connect protection; reversed power supply connection does not damage the IC.
- Built-in signal reshaping circuit, wave-form distortion does not accumulate.
- Built-in electric reset circuit and power lose reset circuit.
- Data rate is as high as 800Kbps.
- High consistent color.
- Power supply: 3.3~5.3V
- Current: 18.5~60mA
- Input voltage VI: -0.5~VDD+0.5V
- Operation temperature: -25~+80°C
- Storage temperature: -55~+150°C
- Data Rate: 800Kbps
- PWM Rate: 400kHz
|Dimensions||43 x 9 x 6.4 mm|