Ke Pixel Mini
Ke Pixel Mini is a wonderful tiny pixel LED module that is essential for makers. It’s chainable design, two connectors for data in and data out is on the back…
- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
Ke Pixel Mini is a wonderful tiny pixel LED module that is essential for makers. It’s chainable design, two connectors for data in and data out is on the back.
Just plug into Ke Cables, you can chain dozens of Ke Pixel Minis together, connect the data in port to KeKePad, upload the code, beautiful light will shine.
Ke Pixel Mini has a SMD 5050 pixel LED on board, the LED is WS2812B, it is GRB LED integrated with a control IC inside the package. So it is addressable, you can control each LED by code. The LED use one single-wire control protocol, after the pixel power-on reset, the DIN Port receives data from controller, the first pixel collects initial 24bit data then sent to the internal data latch, the other data which is reshaped by the internal IC circuit and is sent to the next cascade pixel through the DO port. The data bitstream order is GRB.
The LED has low driving voltage, high brightness and large scattering angle, it is environmental protective and energy-saving.
- Standard Ke Connector Port, it is tiny and easy-to-use.
- Chain-able design.
- Intelligent reverse connect protection; reversed power supply does not damage the IC.
- Built-in signal reshaping circuit, wave-form distortion does not accumulate.
- Built-in electric reset circuit and power lose reset circuit.
- Data rate is as high as 800Kbps.
- High consistent color.
- Power supply: 3.3~5.3V
- Current: 18.5~60mA
- Input voltage VI: -0.5~VDD+0.5V
- Operation temperature: -25~+80°C
- Storage temperature: -55~+150°C
- Data Rate: 800Kbps
- PWM Rate: 400kHz
|Dimensions||21 x 21 x 5.8 mm|