Ke MP3 V1.0
Who don’t like music? If add some vivid music or sounds to the item you make, the effect will be totally different immediately. Ke MP3 V1.0 is an integrated designed MP3 module that can add nice music effects to your projects….
- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
Who don’t like music? If add some vivid music or sounds to the items you make, the effect will be totally different. Ke MP3 V1.0 is an integrated designed MP3 module that can add nice music effects to your projects. It contains an audio chip that can decode audio formats such as MP3, WAV, WMA, it can supports play audio from TF Card which is on the back of the module. Ke MP3 can be used separately, it has 4 button for controlling of: MODE, PLAY/PAUSE, PREVIOUS/VOLUME UP and NEXT/VOLUME DOWN; Ke MP3 also has a USART interface use standard Ke Connectors, it is Arduino compatible and can be controlled by KeKePad or other Arduino boards.
Ke MP3 contains a dual track headphone jack and a 3-pin Ke Connector port for speakers, it can drive 1W ~ 3W speakers 4 or 8 ohm speakers. With a 3-pin Ke Connector port for power supply, you can power Ke MP3 from KeKePad or from batteries directly. Ke MP3 supports TF Card with FAT16, FAT32 file system, you can manage the files on TF Card by the Micro USB on board.
- Tiny board with integrated and compact design.
- UART interface, Arduino compatible.
- Standard Ke Connector Ports.
- Multi Controlling methods: On board buttons or UART interface.
- Supports FAT16, FAT32 file system, supports MAX. 32G TF card.
- Supports sampling rates (kHz):8/11.025/12/16/22.05/24/32/44.1/48
- With 24 -bit DAC output, supports dynamic range at 90dB, SNR(Signal to Noise Ratio) support 85dB.
- Supply voltage: +3.3V to +5.0V
- Operating current: 15mA
- Operating Temperature Range: -40°C to +80°C
|Dimensions||40 x 40 x 6.3 mm|