Ke Cable 100mm
Ke Cable is developed by KeKeSmart specially for wearables and e-textiles. It has some important advantages:…
990 in stock
- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
Ke Cable is developed by KeKeSmart specially for wearables and e-textiles.
It has some important advantages:
- The wire is ultra thin and flexible; the OD is only 0.32mm. So it’s thin and flexible like thread.
- The wire is insulated with Teflon, so it’s smooth and strong.
- The metal core is copper, so the resistance is very low.
- The connector wafer and housing is super thin (thickness about 3mm). The connector is polarized; reverse connection can be avoided.
- The wire has crimp terminals; the connector housing has hook shape. So the cable has a good connection.
Right now, we supply 3-pin Ke Cable with 2 lengths: 100mm and 250mm. If users need longer cables, the cable extender can be used.
Cable: AWG 34, Teflon wire
Cable Pitch: 1.0mm
Wafer and Housing Color: White
Rated voltage: 300V AC/DC
Contact Resistance: 3Ω Max.
Insulation Resistance: 20MΩ Min.
ROHS, REACH, HF compliant
|Dimensions||100 x 1 x 1 mm|